Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 7, 2010




This is a picture of the snow this weekend outside my kitchen window in Milton, DE

My son running near "Mr. Milton" this summer.




In my profile I included a picture of my son with the statue of "Mr. Milton" in the little park that faces the lake down the street from me. If you are ever in Milton, give "Mr Milton" a wave or a beep. I have to find a picture of myself that I think will pass muster.

(There is a picture of the lake that is across the street from my front door.)

My son and I are getting ready to go out and take a walk in the snow. But first I want to listen to this oldie on the radio, "Oh, what a night". Some days I could sit and listen to music like this forever and sing along. My son's laughing at me as I attempt to sing. Really, I can sing very well if I let myself forget that other people are around.

No comments:

Post a Comment